Solis Mammography in Arlington, TX
At Solis Mammography we are dedicated exclusively to the earliest possible detection of breast cancer. Our Medical City Arlington patients can expect a level of professional attention and personal care not found anywhere else. Solis Mammography at Medical City Arlington is a comprehensive breast imaging center providing the full range of breast screening and diagnostic services, such as:
- The latest comfort technology that's shaped like a woman's breast and helps deliver more comfortable mammograms
- 3D mammography
- 2D Screening mammogram
- Diagnostic mammography
- Breast ultrasound
- Ultrasound-Guided biopsy
- Stereotactic biopsy
- Bone Densitometry
At Solis Mammography, your mammogram is read by specialized breast imaging radiologists. Our radiologists:
- Receive extra training on interpreting breast tissue and tissue changes seen in mammography
- Spend greater than 80% of their time interpreting screening and diagnostic mammograms
- Are audited on their screening and interpretation skills annually
When Solis’ specialized radiologists give you an okay on your mammogram, get extra peace of mind knowing that your mammogram has been reviewed by one of the most highly trained and skilled breast specialists in the country.
We make it easy to schedule an appointment
- Schedule your mammogram in minutes on-line at solismammo.com or call (866) 717-2551 and talk to one of our experienced scheduling professionals.
- Total time in the center should be 30 – 40 minutes.
- Results will be securely emailed to you in 24 – 48 hours.
Breast Cancer Support Group
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 4:00pm - 5:00pm in the Private Dining Room of the MCA cafeteria.
Breast Cancer Support Group Co-Facilitators
Jamie Washington Perkins
2-time breast cancer survivor and American Cancer Society volunteer
Debra Rundles, RN, BSN
Medical City Arlington Breast Care Specialist
Phone: (817) 472-4934