2019 Patient and Family Advisory Board
Medical City Arlington is recruiting new members for our 2019 Patient and Family Advisory Board. The mission of this board is to support patient and family-centered care and enhance Medical City quality initiatives.
Medical City recognizes our healthcare team is more than just doctors and staff members. Our team is also importantly comprised of our patients and families who can offer a unique perspective and valuable information about their care and treatment through the diverse views of age, gender, ethnicity and religion.
Board members should:
- Have been a patient or family member of a patient at Medical City Arlington within the last two years
- Want to make a difference in our community
- Be willing to voice opinions, yet respect many different points of view
- Have good listening skills
- Have improvement ideas and help work through solutions
- Share patient and family needs and concerns in a constructive manner
- Show discretion and confidentiality
- After selection to the board, commit to serving a two-year term
- Be willing to attend quarterly meetings on the first Thursday of the quarter from 6:30 to 8 p.m., at Medical City Arlington
The board membership application deadline is February 15, 2019. For more information, membership referrals or requests for applications, please contact Seana George, Patient Relations Director, at (682) 509-6033, or e-mail Seana at firstname.lastname@example.org.