Medical City Arlington is recruiting new members for our 2018 Patient and Family Advisory Board. The mission of this board is to support patient and family-centered care and enhance quality initiatives.
Medical City Arlington recognizes the healthcare team is more than just doctors and staff members. Our team is also importantly comprised of patients and families who can offer a unique perspective and valuable information about their care and treatment through the diverse views of age, gender, ethnicity and religion.
Board members should:
- Have been a patient or family member of a patient at Medical City Arlington within the last two years
- Want to make a difference in our community
- Be willing to voice opinions, yet respect many different points of view
- Have good listening skills
- Have improvement ideas and help work through solutions
- Share patient and family needs and concerns in a constructive manner
- Show discretion and confidentiality
- Commit to serving a two-year term after selection to the board
- Be willing to attend quarterly meetings at Medical City Arlington on the first Thursday of the quarter from 6:30 p.m. until 8 p.m.
The Board membership application deadline is February 15, 2018. For more information, membership referrals or requests for applications, please contact Seana George, Director of Patient Relations, at (682) 509-6033, or e-mail Seana at firstname.lastname@example.org.