Construction on the exclusive Women’s Hospital at Medical City Arlington continues to make progress and is on track for a spring 2019 opening. Construction crews have been working daily to ensure the luxurious and spacious facility opens on time. Concrete floors have been laid and the exterior walls are nearly complete. Installation of the windows and interior walls will begin next.
The $60 million project is part of an ongoing $100 million facility expansion and renovation investment. Once complete, the Medical City Arlington Women’s Hospital will include:
- More than 125 thousand square feet of new and renovated space
- 2 new floors
- 55 additional beds
- 23 modern labor and delivery rooms
- 3 modern C-section operating rooms
- 3 women’s VIP suites
- 14 antepartum rooms
- 53 postpartum and gyn rooms
- 35 Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit beds
- 35 nursery beds
Construction of Medical City Arlington Women’s Hospital is expected to be complete in spring 2019.