Labor & Delivery at Medical City Arlington
Level III NICU
It’s also important to know that if your baby needs extra care, Medical City Arlington is a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), among the highest level of care available for moms and critical ill newborns in Arlington, TX and the surrounding DFW area.
Our on-site Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) ward is fully staffed with OB/GYN hospitalist, gyneocologist, obstetrician in Arlington.
Get FREE text messages on prenatal care, newborn health, parenting and more!
We Deliver Dreams
At Medical City Arlington, we know that choosing where to give birth is one of the most important decisions you will make in your pregnancy. We believe the day you give birth should be one of the best of your life. That’s why we take great care in meeting our new mothers’ every need: her care, comfort, privacy – even her desire for luxury with spacious labor and delivery suites.
Inside our friendly halls, you’ll meet highly skilled and attentive doctors and nurses dedicated to your care and equipped with advanced technology. Our 29 luxurious, all-private recovery suites offer thoughtful amenities and ample space for visiting family members.
Personalized maternity care at Medical City Arlington
Each year, more than 4,000 newborns are welcomed into the world at Medical Center of Arlington – and each one is special!
- Personalized maternity care
- Three floors dedicated to childbirth services
- 29 all-private recovery suites filled with amenities and equipped with the latest monitoring technology
- Family education classes to help expectant parents prepare
- A dedicated OB/GYN emergency department in Arlington, TX
- Texas Ten Step facility for breastfeeding care and support
- Choice of celebratory gourmet meal after birth
- Choice of lighting and music